Safari In the Times of Coronavirus


I am sharing three projects I created earlier this year when the coronavirus crisis started. In fact, social distancing and working from home is what led me to buying Sizzix Colorize dies. I used to create simple cards or gift packagings and although I did like dies by Tim Holtz, I always thought it was too difficult to assemble all the designs. Having had more free time and having to spend it at home, I thought why not give it a try. And guess what? It was not even that difficult. I immediately fell in love with all the dies and all the products by Tim Holtz and started to create much bigger projects. I can already see a great improvement in my style and there is still so much more to learn!
   
All the projects are made using Chapter 2 Colorize dies and images cut using ScanNCut machine (those are either downloaded or I designed them myself). They are colored using Distress Inks and acrylic paints. The frames are cut from kraft cardstock and painted black with acrylic paint. For the backgrounds I used distress oxide inks.

Here are some more photos:

Clarence


Winifred


Gertrude


Supplies:
Sizzix Tim Holtz - Clarence, Colorize Item: #664428
Sizzix Tim Holtz – Winifred, Colorize Item: #664430
Sizzix Tim Holtz Gertrude, Colorize, Item #664429
Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Handmade, Item #664218
Poppystamps - Whittle Elephant
Cadence acrylic paint - Siyah, Fuchsia and Limon Sari
Cadence Dora Metallic - Rich Gold
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Ground Espresso, Spiced Marmelade, Mustard Seed, Fired Brick

Have a great day and stay safe!
Dana

Comments