Happy 3rd Birthday!


Hello, today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my niece. She is turning three in early August. 

First, I created a background. I chose blue and purple (Chipped Sapphire and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink) because it reminds me of those new Disney movies, which she loves. I also added a huge moon to fill up the background. Finally, I added some gold speckles to make it even more fairytale-like.
 

Then I added Winifred - I cut him out of white cardstock and coloured him with Hickory Smoke and Black Soot Distress Inks. 


Next, I added a frame, which I cut out of kraft cardstock, coloured with Ground Espresso and added a layer of gold acrylic paint. 

I also die cut some greenery to put behind Winifred. I used Garden Greens die set, poinsettia from Large Funky Festive die set as well as some leaves cut using ScanNCut. I also added a thin layer of gold acrylic paint. 



Finally, I stuck everything down and added a sentiment (Handmade Bigz die and Alphanumeric Tiny Type die sets).


Supplies:
Sizzix Tim Holtz – Winifred, Colorize, 664430
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 146PK – Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower, 664407
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 123PK – Alphanumeric Tiny Type Upper, 664406
Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Handmade, 664218
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set, Garden Greens, 661206
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Large Funky Festive, 664221
Distress Oxide Ink - Wilted Violted, Chiped Sapphire, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick, Forest Moss Distress Ink - Ground Espresso
Cadence Dora Metallic - Rich Gold, Maya Gold
Crush - Citrus cardstock, 350 g

Have a great day and see you soon.
Dana

Comments